- Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- €12.50 per hour
- Permanent | Part Time
Full Job Description
We’re looking for someone to join our cleaning and facilities team as a cleaner.
As a Cleaning Operative, you’ll play a key role in creating a pleasant, sanitary atmosphere that will assist our clients achieve remarkable results.
As one of our devoted Cleaners, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean, comfortable, and safe atmosphere that contributes to the formation of important first impressions and says a lot about the company. It applies not only to those who visit a location, but also to those who work there.
The following are some of the most important responsibilities:
- Working with our cleaning and facilities teams to ensure that all client and customer environments are safe and sanitary.
- Cleaning a specific area to a high degree for dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Regularly sanitizing surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints
- Additional cleaning tasks, such as swiftly and efficiently wiping up spills, are performed as needed.
- Bin garbage removal and disposal
- Cleaning materials are being monitored and restocked.
It is not necessary to have prior experience as a cleaner because complete training on all elements of the job will be offered. If you have experience, that would be a plus, but don’t let that stop you from applying to work with us; what counts to us is your eagerness to learn and your can-do attitude.
What we will provide
What is the purpose of Compass?
Our people are our business at Compass Ireland. When you join the Compass Group, you’ll be joining a supportive network of exceptional people who are all driven by a desire to go above and beyond for the organizations we work with. We’re assembling a group of people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and who want to learn and grow with us. We are committed to investing in each and every new member who joins us. Aside from a competitive wage, we also provide:
- Career Pathways to help you advance your career and/or increase your abilities.
- Perks is a retail discount card that may be used to save money at a variety of restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses, and other locations across Ireland.
- Seasonal and overtime hours are also possible.
- Personal and professional development and growth programs are offered, as well as access to hundreds of online training courses.
- Flexible working hours can help you maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Additional Time Off Purchase plan to strike a balance between home and work life
- Access to wellness initiatives that support our coworkers’ mental health and well-being
- To guide and support our employees, we have an Employee Assistance Program.
- Internal reward and recognition programs that are exciting
- Discounted healthcare with VHI
- Coverage for life insurance
There are other other advantages as well.
What we do is this:
Compass Group Ireland provides the best of both worlds: a strong, global organization with the personal touch of a local company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each of our clients. We also provide cleaning and hygiene solutions in a variety of settings, including offices, shops, schools, and hospitals. Our delicious, wholesome food brings people together and makes them happy, while our world-class hospitality, facility management, and cleaning services brighten everyone’s day.
We are an equal opportunity company who values diversity and is dedicated to creating an atmosphere that is welcoming to all employees.